- The hire charge is payable in full and must be received by the association at least three weeks prior to your let.
- The hire charge is non-refundable due to you cancelling the let after payment has been received.
- A minimum of two responsible persons over the age of 21 must be present throughout the duration of your let. For children’s parties over 20 in number, an additional adult is required for every 8 children.
- In the unlikely event of an accident occurring during your let, there is an “accident report file” in community room 1 (the larger room facing you when you enter the school). This is a red file kept on the shelves behind the door (next to the low sink).
- The lessee is responsible for leaving the facilities in a clean and tidy condition. A vacuum cleaner is kept in the large cupboard between the community rooms, a dust pan & brush can be found in community room 1 in the cupboard under the low sink and a mop & bucket can be found in the disabled toilets. If you are unsure or unfamiliar with the premises, please ask the janitor when you arrive.
- Any damage must be reported at the earliest opportunity. Failure to do so may result in a charge for additional cleaning and/or repair costs.
Please notify the janitor before leaving OR complete our “Contact Us” form on the website.
- The lessee accepts full responsibility for any food brought onto the premises in connection with their let. Please note there are no facilities for storing chilled food or for cooking/reheating food on the premises.
- When you arrive at the premises, please read carefully the fire notices which are displayed in each room so that you know what to do in the event of a fire. If you are not familiar with the premises or are unsure, please ask the janitor to point out the fire notices and the fire exits when you arrive.
- Music must not be played at a level exceeding 85 dba.
If you intend to prepare and serve food on the premises, a valid Food Hygiene Certificate must be submitted to admin [at] lvceca.org.uk. NB. Please also ensure that the individual to whom this certificate relates is present and available to supervise the food preparation on the day. Failure to comply with this requirement will invalidate the right to use the kitchen facilities.
By booking online, you declare you have read and agree to abide by the Conditions of Let as stipulated above.